Animation Practice Animation Practice

Is this what newgrounds has come to? 14 sec practice animations that are done in source film maker with unoriginal characters? I don't know...
1. The man barely moves...if he moves at all.
2. The dragon's neck when he goes back looks really silly. Tone down the anticipation otherwise it will look like a pool noodle.

voicemail voicemail

I love the style! And great story!

dylan responds:

Thanks! I'm totally starting to dig working in this minimalistic style.

Sakura Dickie Sakura Dickie

Seems pointless to have a 22 second animation that makes no sense, by itself, on here. Why not just upload the full thing here and still have the links to youtube?

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

great but

it is really buggy. Here is what happens:
weapons dont get picked up, med kits dont heal me randomly and its not cause im full health. also some soldiers are unshootable. some stand on one stop when this happens and when i respawn i have floated there not being able to move until i died. It's not my keyboard. great and addicting game never the less.

*Flight* *Flight*

Amazing.

What's with all the useless reviews below me? Lol. Someone raged at this game and took it out on comments?
Anyways.
Very nicely done drawing
Addicting
Very unique and fitting music.
Short and sweet game. Makes you want to replay it.
Fair medals. THOUGH FOR SOME REASON THEY GLITCH AND WONT POP UP cause I have done some of them and they don't appear. Actually when I use this computer none pop up or anything. Maybe it's a bug. I have read from other reviews that the same thing happened to them.
Over all this is a very beautifuly done game and has little flaws. One being the buggy medal system and the other being that there should be more powerup choices and more uses for your money. What I mean by this is that after you are done the game, unless if you are getting the rest of the medals, the game is done. Maybe add an unlockable feature that you can get from playing after the game is done. New models, difficulties, minigames, who knows. But nevertheless, this game is next to perfect as it is.
Amazing job everyone.

Man in Gap Man in Gap

Meh but addicting.

Here why it's a meh. Visually...it's boring. Even if you aren't artistic you can make each level a dif color background. Second is again for the visuals, but this time it's the character. You could have easily made him more enjoyable to look at. Even a box stick man with shapes instead of lines could have been better. Over all the visuals look like they were waved off and not even cared for.
Second Point is the controls. It's a bit stiff. He runs and jumps kind of awkardly. The wall and programing for the walls comming down on you are great. They aren't too unfair and are hard enough to make you addicted.
But besides the very weak visuals and the awkard controls (not that awkard but need improving), there is the music. I know I can simple mute it and listen to my own music. But the music you put in games are put so that they are enjoyable to listen to. This...is a loop. A very annoying rock loop.
Over all it's addicting but lacks enough effort. Good job nevertheless.

[LC] -Corrupt Contagion [LC] -Corrupt Contagion

very good

this song kept replying and i didnt even notice. I must have heard it 20 times because I listened to it for 15mins.

[Microgalactic] [Microgalactic]

Haha

The comment below mine is so idiotic. Fuck him man this beat is sick.

teddygram responds:

Thanks!

Super Mario Fovever Super Mario Fovever

Very Good

You're good at this man. I hope you keep making more.

Armor lady Armor lady

I love the desaturated color scheme! Great work!
Minor Nitpicks:
1. The chest piece looks a bit off center. You see, its a bit off from the center of her boob line and her necklace. This makes it look like the armour piece shifted and it makes the chest area seem a bit awkward in balance.
2. Her eyes seem a bit too far up. It makes her face look really long and weird. Maybe it's not the height of her eyes bit the size. Her narrow eyes just seem a bit weird.
3 Her armor, necklace, and hair could use a bit more shine to really make her look alive. The lighting on her crown and eyes are great, so shines like those would really add to the rest of her.
Other than those minor things it looks fantastic!

johnyv47 responds:

Thank you very much for the review, helped me out a lot

This Isn't The Airport At All. This Isn't The Airport At All.

So simple.

I like the smooth texture of it. And the balance and colors are nice. My only suggestion would be to not type the text on the art cause it ruins it in a way. The title is all you need to make your joke across. Know what i mean. Anyways great job. Beautifully painted.

John Cena!! FTW John Cena!! FTW

Wow....wtf

I'm assuming you posted this for the hell of it. Maybe you like being amused by our reviews. I'm not going to take this seriously because, as i'm sure you know, this picture looks like it was drawn by a 5 year old. But if you really did try and really think this is good, then just work on the body a bit more. If you cant draw realistic, theres nothing wrong with drawing a cartoon. Anyways, im giving this a 10 for trying and because it made me laugh.

MARIOMASTER123123123 responds:

Thanks for those kind words, i draw this because John Cena is one of my favorite Superstars in the WWE so, Yeah! i know this isn't worth nothing but still, i liked how it turned out.