All 14 art Reviews

Armor lady Armor lady

I love the desaturated color scheme! Great work!
Minor Nitpicks:
1. The chest piece looks a bit off center. You see, its a bit off from the center of her boob line and her necklace. This makes it look like the armour piece shifted and it makes the chest area seem a bit awkward in balance.
2. Her eyes seem a bit too far up. It makes her face look really long and weird. Maybe it's not the height of her eyes bit the size. Her narrow eyes just seem a bit weird.
3 Her armor, necklace, and hair could use a bit more shine to really make her look alive. The lighting on her crown and eyes are great, so shines like those would really add to the rest of her.
Other than those minor things it looks fantastic!

johnyv47 responds:

Thank you very much for the review, helped me out a lot

This Isn't The Airport At All. This Isn't The Airport At All.

So simple.

I like the smooth texture of it. And the balance and colors are nice. My only suggestion would be to not type the text on the art cause it ruins it in a way. The title is all you need to make your joke across. Know what i mean. Anyways great job. Beautifully painted.

John Cena!! FTW John Cena!! FTW

Wow....wtf

I'm assuming you posted this for the hell of it. Maybe you like being amused by our reviews. I'm not going to take this seriously because, as i'm sure you know, this picture looks like it was drawn by a 5 year old. But if you really did try and really think this is good, then just work on the body a bit more. If you cant draw realistic, theres nothing wrong with drawing a cartoon. Anyways, im giving this a 10 for trying and because it made me laugh.

MARIOMASTER123123123 responds:

Thanks for those kind words, i draw this because John Cena is one of my favorite Superstars in the WWE so, Yeah! i know this isn't worth nothing but still, i liked how it turned out.

Anum Anum

Very Nice

I recommended you to be in the art portal. I don't know why they un-scouted you. That sucks. Anyways, i'm giving it a 9/10 because the body is not finished. If you drew his body and his arm holding the staff, then it would have been way better. it's still worthy of a nine though. I like your drawing style.

RamboFox responds:

Thanks, and yeah - the scouting system dropped me for some reason (Thankfully I've been res-couted to a certain awesome peep).
I'll be working on full-body works from now on (hopefully) as this was just a texture test, to see how detailed I could make a simple drawing with a HB pencil :)

Cloud vs Sephiroth Cloud vs Sephiroth

:O

wow, just wow...

Mega Man Zero Mega Man Zero

wow

nice. I like all the different tones of the red and orange.

walk the dinosaur walk the dinosaur

great

made me laugh

megs megs

super

cool. I like the white outline and the tiny writing around the body.

steam rhino steam rhino

:O

Nice colors. Just like Egoraptor said, I like the little hooves/wheels and the oversized shoulders. I also like the little tiny eyes. The drawing style is really nice.

Plantastic Plantastic

cool

nothing very special but pretty funny. Your picture description made me luagh "this is a plant". good job 8/10

SuperLaserBeamPanda responds: