Animation Practice Animation Practice

Is this what newgrounds has come to? 14 sec practice animations that are done in source film maker with unoriginal characters? I don't know...
1. The man barely moves...if he moves at all.
2. The dragon's neck when he goes back looks really silly. Tone down the anticipation otherwise it will look like a pool noodle.

voicemail voicemail

I love the style! And great story!

dylan responds:

Thanks! I'm totally starting to dig working in this minimalistic style.

Sakura Dickie Sakura Dickie

Seems pointless to have a 22 second animation that makes no sense, by itself, on here. Why not just upload the full thing here and still have the links to youtube?

Hulk vs Loki Hulk vs Loki

Not very funny, lip sync was ridiculously bad, drawings and backgrounds could use a lot of work.

HooseSaves responds:

Hahaha yeah, this animation was just to really test out how the mic wild sync up to the animations butI thought the concept was pretty funny and idk everyone I showed it to thought it was pretty funny... I guess you guys are just over saturated with great animators like ricepirate, oney speedosausage etc. this is literally my second ever animation. but I do appreciate the input! and I will definitely add more to the next with a different software that doesnt have extreme export issues. "note: the lip sync became bad on export. it was running perfectly until then. I had to delete multiple scenes, audio and simplify the background tremendously until it wood run semi properly, not that that's really your issue :P.I understood that this really isn't what it was supposed to be, I mainly posted to see if anyone knew how to fix that export issue

Milk Milk

The first part of the animation was funny, but it quickly got worse.... I do not think the jokes at the end were worth the wait. It could have easily finished on the part where he was buying milk at a grocery story. Even then it wouldn't have been that funny, but at least the video would have been quick and charming. The animation is well done but I think that the jokes and the timing and execution could have been much better. I hope this helps you out :)

Magnivez responds:

Yea dude, I totally get what you mean. I planned to end this animation with the grocery store scene in my original script because I thought that part was mildly amusing. However, after animating that I realized it wasn't long enough to be a submission in NATA, so I scrambled to complete the final part and in doing so lost a bit of comedic value. Thanks for the constructive critique!

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Best one yet.

I hate people that are taking this too seriously. It's a fucking cartoon. The plot is funny as hell. I knew Leo would come back but I thought maybe in the next episode, but he doesn't. He comes back on this episode at the very end.
The jokes were refering back to old ones and that is good. What is being done here is developing character and story. So far we have Leo and Satan, the stranger, and the old woman. Stop suggesting fucking plots to O'Neil cause he probably doesn't give a shit. Part of being an animator is to come up with orginal ideas. People should stop complaining about the voices, they are goofy for a purpose--and they fit perfectly. The humour is the same which is good, and reading though some of these reviews I don't understand why people are disapointed with the cartoon. Like I said, it a moive. The real problem here is that people are relying on this series too much and thinking of so many good ideas and getting excited, and then when the episode comes out it's not how you wanted it so you all bitch about it. btw I'm talking to the few whinny little kids that decide to review this.
The series is legendary, and is bigger and better than some shows on TV nowadays. I would rather watch this than Family Guy (don't bitch if you like Family Guy it's just my opinion).
Anyways, the ending had a nice twist the plot was funny and simple and that's what counts. The characters are likable as they have always been and the humour is so crude and silly that it makes us laugh. Btw IF YOU ARE WONDERING why Leo went to hell, well let's recap. He lives with Satan, did cocaine, suggested stealing the stuff from the trash can, and he draws dicks all over his homework and walls and stuff. The kid is a rascal. He's not pure evil, but the more he hangs around with Satan the more crude he gets. SO THERE. Stop bitching people. This is pure gold. Pure fucking gold.
10/10
100%
5/5
two thumbs up.
This series is perfect, Chris please don't change anything due to fan request because that will ruin it. Not saying you are thinking about it but just saying.
Great job. Now I'm going to scroll up and replay this.

Tourettes T-rex Tourettes T-rex

God

This is so terrible and such a waste of time.

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

Great as always

the humour is flawless it's so straight out crude that it is so funny. This is one of those videos that just wont get old. It has a perfect length too.
Also people, the bonus scene is easy to find. just click on the two tankmen under the watchtower when the video ends.

Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail

Funny

Funny as hell but the animation is a little stiff. For example the white guy just moved his jaw when he laughed. But I bet you are better now so. :D

JohnnyUtah responds:

its true, i did rush alittle too hard on this.. anthony's laughing animation does make me cringe.

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo